Mail/Fax Order Form
"It's a credit desert out there", says Money Money.
"Banks have lopped off $1 trillion in credit card lines of credit and another $1
trillion in HELOC's -- small businesses' main sources of credit."
The Economic Domino Effect:
without loans, small businesses (the creators of 67% of new jobs) can't
grow. If they can't grow - they can't hire anyone. If
unemployment and underemployment remain high, people aren't going to be
"There are businesses who have made it, who have survived.
What separates the winners from the losers?"
"I wish I had read your book in 1995/96 before I launched my company. I
was lucky to have a loan from the bank of Mom and Dad (FFF right), but
as I needed capital in the subsequent years, your book would have given
me the insight I needed to cope with the banking attitude. Thank you for
the easy to understand format and the humor. I am no MBA or CPA. Your
book I 'got'."
MONEY MONEY EVERYWHERE
BUT NOT A DROP FOR MAIN STREET
10 Things You Need to Know to Get a Small Business Loan Today
A New Book By Bob Coleman
Release Date of June 1, 2011
Order a Hard Cover Copy for $29.95
Order a Soft Cover Copy for $19.95
Available Soon on Amazon, Kindle, iTunes, and e-Books
In the aftermath of the economic meltdown of 2008, Wall Street received a $787
BILLION bailout from the federal government while Main Street received
foreclosure notices from its banks and handed out pink slips to its employees.
Hammered by losses, stifled by regulators and faced with the greatest financial
crisis in a generation, bankers hunkered down and cut off credit to the one
place that creates jobs; Main Street…America's small businesses.
Bob Coleman, the country's leading expert on small business lending, spent a
year talking to bankers and Main Street business owners about what happened to
small-business lending and how to get capital flowing to Main Street again. His
book captivatingly summarizes the change in thinking of both bankers and the
survivors who continue to operate on Main Street. After reading Money Money
Everywhere, you will understand the new "bank think" and the ten things you need
to know to get a small business loan today.
Bob Coleman is a frequent guest on Fox Business News and is often quoted by a
variety of financial media outlets, including the Wall Street Journal,
Bloomberg, Forbes, CNNMoney and the New York Times. He is the editor of the
Coleman Report, a weekly small business lending newsletter, and the publisher of
a series of small business loan underwriting guides. He has an MBA from the
University of Southern California.
Bob Coleman has advised bankers about small business lending for almost 20
years, helping them finance Main Street by using his data, analysis, research
Money, Money Everywhere and not a drop for Main Street offers insight of how his
customers, the bankers, think in making small business loan decisions today.
Coleman uses his unique small business lending expertise to write about:
• Why Main Street is empty today
• What's happened to all the small business lenders
• How small business bankers have changed how they think about making loans
• The small business banks that are making loans
• Why the most important part of a small business loan is evaluating the
• Why bankers no longer think past profitability can be used to make future loan
• What you must know about the Holy Grail of banking -- the 5 C's
• The difference between getting a franchise loan and a mom and pop loan
• Why Wal-Mart is the number one killer of Main Street
• The impending commercial real estate bubble
• Where to get your first small business loan; friends, family and fools.
Coleman offers his ten things you need to know to get a small business
1) The importance of your global cash flow analysis
2) Educating the banker about your five most important off balance-sheet
3) Why character is the first "C"
4) Preparing the collateral list
5) Why it is critical to embrace the cloud for your business applications
6) The importance of life insurance
7) Why you should research your credit score before you apply for the loan
8) If you are wrong, and your small business fails, what is your plan "B" to pay
back the loan
9) How to conduct the company tour
10) Why you must prove you sell stuff that you can't get at Wal-Mart or on
To Be Released June 1, 2011
Easy ways to order:
order form to 818-790-7859
order form to: Coleman Publishing, P.O. Box 546, La Cañada, CA 91012
Order by paypal
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions?
Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 546
La Cañada, CA 91012
(c) 2000-2011 All Rights Reserved